Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eileen's Pink Kitchen Dream...so many choices!





Some of these kitchens may leave my friend Eileen (@Umma's World) breathless with anticipation, or maybe just breathless...not sure what they will do for her hubby Ray, but time will tell...hopefully it will not involve some medication!


There are some stunning eye opening styles here, so it will really be hard to make choices easily.

If coffee isn't available or optional, this pink should do the trick to get you awake in the morning
or evening or any time, truly!









Now, for those who fancy polka dots or whatever is in this kitchen in massive amounts, here is the kitchen for you. Can't you just picture sweet Eileen in here, humming away (perhaps "they're coming to take me away, they're coming to take me away, but I just wish they'd hurry...Ray might be saying "wait, wait, take me with you!")"??







Sorry, Eileen, but no pink kitchen is going to be complete without a few major pink appliances and being the good friend that I am, I have searched and found some lovelies for you:






Here is a retro kitchen, but in order for this picture to work, you have to wait until your adorable grand daughter is this age (Ray, such a nice guy says"Whew, a reprieve of some sort!")




Last, but not least, NO ONE has to wait for this kitchen...it's here... it's now... it's WOW!!




Disorderly conduct



Three men stood before a judge on a charge of drunk and disorderly conduct in a public park. Judge: What were you doing?


1st man: Oh, just throwing peanuts in the pond.Judge: And what were you doing?


2nd man: I was throwing peanuts in the pond, too." Judge: Sounds harmless. And you, were you throwing peanuts in the pond as well?


3rd man: No, sir. I AM Peanuts!




Now, while Eileen is enjoying one of these new kitchen styles, here is some important trivia to remember regarding projects she may want Ray to undertake:



FOOD TRIVIA


Licking a regular size, multicolor stamp delivers .007 calories. A larger commemorative, such as *Elvis*, has .014 calories.
(Not only did HE gain weight, but he can help YOU gain it too!)



Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.
(This could be worth watching.)

Researchers at Harvard University, spurred by an urban myth, tested the effectiveness of Coca-Cola as a spermicide. The result: Diet Coke worked a little, but not well enough to qualify as a new form of birth control.
(Yet another reason why natural family planning is so right.)

Survey: 14% of those responding make milk part of their sex lives.
(Huh? have I lead that sheltered of a life?)

Derrick Johnson of Newport Beach, California was fired from his stock clerk job in a supermarket because he talked to USA Today about his membership in the Poultry Bowling Association. Johnson and fellow clerks on the night shift used frozen turkeys to bowl over "pins" - two liter soft drink bottles.
(It could be worse...they could have been using live turkeys!)

In August of 1993, the Economic Evening News of Taiyuan, China, reported that a woman in her thirties, unidentified in the story, had eaten more than 800 rubber nipples from baby bottles in the last three years. A province health official said all family members apparently liked the smell of rubber.
(Bet she had a lot of bounce to her step!)

The electric pickle is an experiment that was a tremendous success in freshman electronics class. You go to a deli, see, and get a big kosher dill pickle, seven or eight inches long. Then you cut the cord of an old electric appliance and strip the ends to expose two or three inches of split wire. (Unplug it first.) Get two two- or three-inch nails, wrap one strand of wire around each nail, and stick the nails into the pickle. Then plug in the cord. "After about ten seconds the pickle will light up, glowing and crackling. It's really quite bright. You can try it at home," says Franklin, "but don't touch the pickle."
(I know that Ray is just dying to try this one...it could work so well with the new house re-do project!)

~~~Lord, thank you for the blessings of silliness which help us relax and re-focus our lives.

13 comments:

  1. My grandmother had a pink stove. I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy, you are too funny!
    I loved all the jokes, especially the pickle one!
    And where did you find all those beautiful pink kitchens for me??!! I am so honored!
    I especially like the very first one! I actually do like wallpaper with a black background and I love pink roses!
    My girlfriend has a very old bathroom in her house, it's all pink and black tile, and a pink tub, toilet, and sink, it is so vintage, and then she found black wallpaper with little pink rosebuds! It is perfection! And so are you, Marcy!
    Thank you, Marcy, you always make me smile!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come to you for hearty laughter and am never disappointed! If you lived closer, we'd meet at the Tea & Coffee Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly now, how long could you live with a kitchen that pink? We're very staid over here, with very conventional kitchens!

    Angie, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Marcy, You really had me laughing with your pink kitchen comments to Eileen! Thank you for worrying about me. I'm felling pretty crappy but it's just some kind of bug.And yes I worry about the stroke thing too but I had a fever most of the day yesterday and last night so I know it's just a bug. Lets just pray Katie doesn't get it for graduation next week! Bless you for being such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion your post today fits everyone of the three categories. It is a joy to visit this blog. I learned new things through it, today. Who would eat the rubber nipples of the baby bottles??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that is some PINK!

    Your blog never fails to entertain and inform!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well pink kitchens are different that's for sure! I don't believe I have actually seen one, however there are lots of pink appliances popping up lately in honor of 'Breast Cancer'...thanks for making me smile as always... (((Hugs))) T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Marcy, :) big smile on my face right now. Your creativity never stops! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny Marcy..I sit with a smile on my face the whole time I'm here...I think you must live next door to me in that story book :) where else would you find so many pink kitchens!...Thank you for your nice comments...you're very kind...Smile and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to come back and view my kitchens again!
    I LOVE IT!!
    Thank you, Marcy, you are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only you Marcy would find so many pink kitchens especially for Eileen. She is pretty special Marcy and so are you.
    Hope you have a great day my friend...:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Marcy, for coming to visit. :-)

    Wow! Now THOSE are some realllly pink kitchens. I so wish I had some of the old pink appliances. What a happy kitchen they would make. My cousin actually had a pink fridge and stove years ago and hated them.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are blessings too...