Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday of Holy Week

God loves us with such a beautiful and incomprehensible love that we must just stand/kneel/dance in the joy of it. When troubles come our way in big or little things we forget...let us re-remind ourselves each and every day, starting with this holiest of weeks~!!!!!!!!!!! May we also keep learning to love even more than we do now!


Quotes by Mother Teresa on Love


The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.

~

It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.

~

If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive.


~We can do no great things; only small things with great love.


~There is a terrible hunger for love. We all experience that in our lives - the pain, the loneliness. We must have the courage to recognize it.


The poor you may have right in your own family. Find them. Love them.


- Mother Teresa
- Quotes by Mother Teresa
P.S. This last quote of Mother Teresa's was an answer she gave to a person who went to India and saw and was so inspired by all that she did and then asked her if they should (some day) bring their spouse and children and do the good she was doing. There is so much good that we can do right here, right now.
~~~Heavenly Father, thank you for giving us your love in the form of your Precious Son..may we count this blessing not just every day, but every second of our lives.

6 comments:

  1. Once again, beautiful! I get my daily inspiration here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. Thanks for the re-reminder! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although we have never met personally and probably never will I want you to know I feel you are a beautiful and loving person. I feel these things through your words, your pictures and your strong faith. Be well my friend, the world needs more people just like you. I look forward to reading your blogs regularly as my spirit lifts higher each time I do:)Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen My Sisitah!
    I love Mother Theresa, she had so much wisdom, faith, and dedication in her walk with the Lord and in helping others. Thanks for these quotes today what a gentle reminder.
    I was blessed by your visit and thank you for encouraging me.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Week! This is my favorite week of the year. I am always SO full of emotion.... love, gratitude, peace, joy, etc.
    I put a little Easter video up on my blog... you'll have to come watch.

    Blessings & Peace to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! Powerful post!Amen & amen!

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete

Comments are blessings too...