Here are the rules of the meme and the "badge of honor":
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers. Here are seven awe-summm mom-points with random thoughts...
1. My children always had to dress up for church, no jeans, no T shirts, no tennis shoes. They didn't like it but look how cute they looked... 2. When they were little their dad and I were always available for a piggy back ride. Sad to say, my son enjoyed this waaaay beyond being little and think he'd try it now if he didn't think I might just end up a smooshed spot on the concrete. Doesn't my son look cute?...
3. We always did some tickling and rolling around and having fun. Can't remember whether this is me and Ria or me and Laura.....
7. We always all went to church together and prayed together. Each child both got and gave a blessing every night. We would make the sign of the Cross on each other's forehead and say "Good night, sweet dreams and God bless you."
Great Minds Think of Mom
After a long, exhausting day, a friend of mine headed home. On the road, he passed an elderly woman who was standing by a car with a flat tire. His conscience got the better of him; if that were his mother, he thought, he would want someone to help her. With a tired sigh, he turned around and drove back. Just as he reached the stranded woman, a truck pulled up and a burly farmer got out. "Kinda reminds you of your mom, too?" the man asked as the two of them pitched in together to change the tire. -- Contributed by Katherine L. Houge
~~~Thank You Lord for the blessings of all the milestones we have successfully passed.