This is crazy...lately too much going on to get the other things done that I want to do, like finish today's post.
Prayer group went into overtime and then I had to go shopping at three different places and by the time I got back, Michael was already home so it was time to fix dinner and home made apple pie, so I am rushing to finish up this post.
You will all be delighted to know that Michael went immediately to the laundromat to finish the laundry (that is the 'we did, we did...well he did' title)which left me with the also delightful task of cleaning up the laundry room disaster. It took me as long to do that as it took Michael to pack up the clothes, drive to the laundromat (which amazingly he remembered where it was from 7+ years ago when he moved in here but he can't remember 90% of what I say), finish the wash (it took four loads that our washer could have made in three loads) and drive back home. Of course you could have eaten off the floor when I finished (by the way, why DO they say THAT when you clean so much?? No matter HOW clean, I would not want to eat off of anyone's floor in ANY room!)
How's this for a cute little cleaner? Looks like it may only be dry cleaning, but they were clever advertisers...
Interestingly Michael said there were SEVERAL men there and only ONE woman using the laundromat!!! Think this could be a new guy hangout?? That guy looks like he is just fascinated with the spin cycle on that washer....
I have no idea what our local laundromat looks like so I will have to have Michael take me there one day (did I ever tell you that he took me to see the local dump after we got married???...his idea of a fun time can be scary!!)....
Hopefully 'his' laundromat looked alot better than this one and it should since they charged $2.50 per load and the washers were small and didn't even have a good spin cycle (for awhile I thought we might have to re-wring them out!)...
The adventure continued once Michael got back with all four loads of wet clothes as we (meaning me trying to convince him that this was indeed a great idea) decided to put them outside. We have a bench, a secluded area of fence and two drying racks for putting the wet clothes to dry on this sunny but cool day, all of which succumbed to the unbelieveably gusty winds...winds that could probably take you parasailing (without the ocean, although we did have several puddles) to Guatemala, China and maybe even Australia! So, you can now picture us chasing clothes aound the yard and watching the racks fall down...
If we had clothespins and a drying line, they would have looked somewhat like these only I think the clothesline might have blown up and away as well! Once again Michael failed to let on to all the fun he was having (he must just be shy that way)...
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest ?
They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work?
8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers .
17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.
18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover ?!
The Location Of The Dirt Bag.
20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.
21. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack , Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack .
22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer
~~~Dear Lord, I thank You for the blessings of entertainment in unique forms when challenges arise.