Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's started but no time to finish right now...

The Thursday continuation of what happened is started but, with today being prayer group day, I have no time to finish it up, but time enough to send blessings on all of you as I drive and pray my way to prayer group this morning.

Just like the little guy in the picture above, I stepped up to get some things done around here first thing this morning (among them my Bible reading) and YAHOO...using the sweet dishwasher for the first time in a week!!

I'll be back to finish up the 'real' post for today but until then, May the good Lord bless, be with and guide you all today!

~~~~Thank You, Lord for the blessings of septic tanks that finally empty out enough to take showers at home and wash dishes.

6 comments:

  1. Just finished a very late lunch myself...this morning was grocery buying day! See you later Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcy...I am also so glad that you are able to take showers at home and wash dishes too :)
    I hope you enjoy your prayer group today....
    Do you want to pen-pal for Valentines? Just let me know :)
    Love and hugs.....Jerelene
    Ps...I love your Things to be happy about in the sidebar.....that is NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Well, short and sweet, but sweet none the less!
    And thank you for always sending Blessings our way!
    So glad you are Blessed with water again! Well, Blessed with CLEAN water again!

    LOVE the picture! I have a thing for wooden shoes (in fact I have a whole collection boxed and put away somewhere!).
    God Bless YOU!
    Love to you, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you a blessed day as well my friend and hope you have a wonderful day....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's enough just to know you're out and about, sane and safe. I'll be those dishes are dancing in that dishwasher - lovin' it! Does this mean no more trash cans collecting washing machine water, too????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 'stepping up' post, Marcy. (I'm reading 'backwards' on my blogroll!)...reverse order from where I should be reading.
    Many smiles to you, my friend.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are blessings too...