Thursday, February 26, 2009







When I was a little bittie girl, my sweet mama took me to the park in Chicago (where I was born and raised) where so many flowers were blooming (Chicagoans are known for being both friendly and having flowers and plants everywhere...I used to say if there was a crack in the sidewalk, someone would plant a beautiful flower). Anyhow, I have always loved flowers and so I started to pick them and my mother thought she needed to give me a life lesson here. So she said "What if everyone picked the flowers? There wouldn't be any!" And little me answered "Yes, but wouldn't everyone be beautiful?" She had no answer...God puts some great words in little people's mouths, doesn't He?

These blessings were from Valentine's day and still look good (not too great, at least the roses are looking a little peaked) and the red (it actually has darker red stripes, but the photo doesn't do it justice) one is from the bunch that loving Michael bought for me and the yellow one from my (step) daughter, sweet Kelly.

Thought I'd throw in a pic of Tinkabelle at Christmas and "dressed up" with a neck cowl that had bells on it and drove her slightly crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the kind comment...please come back any time and I love your blog too...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, !!!
    Thanks for dropping by today. It is always a blessing meeting a new friend. Your little baby is so precious and so are are your fur babies.

    Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Bella Vista and your lovely comment.

    Your little dog is so adorable. Please come back over anytime.

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are blessings too...